Sky and Weather Camera Watcher, abbreviated SkyWatchR, allows you to view regional weather cameras with ease based on your current location and bring the information to your smart phone device or your Apple Watch. SkyWatchR is based on our popular application Weather Camera Map and now includes easier ability to view weather cameras in your region and takes advantage of the latest smart technology brought to you today.
- Ability to view the closest nearby weather camera sorted by when it was last updated. Never be out of date when viewing weather imagery again.
- Use your current location to search various weather camera data sources to show general area conditions.
- Ability to view weather camera and sky camera information on your Apple Watch device.
- Refresh weather camera information when you need to and quickly view it from your iOS device or Apple Watch.
- Continued use of the GPS might affect your device's performance and/or battery life.
- Data is gathered from the Internet and third parties. Weather Cameras are not the responsibility of the author of this software and are not operated by the author of the software. Data is contributed from many users around the Internet to various weather sources.
- We do our best to make sure the data source is available for your use.
- Do not depend on this data source to make life decisions, as with all Internet-based weather data.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
SkyWatchR - All Purpose, Sky, and Weather Camera Watcher is a free trial software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
SkyWatchR - All Purpose, Sky, and Weather Camera Watcher (version 1.0) has a file size of 19.40 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.